Re: [amibroker] Saving equity graph values

Try using this AFL which Graham has created for us.

/*
Export intraday and EOD data to TXT files
One file for each stock
In the first line insert the directory you want to save them to, make sure
the directory exists
Select your charts to export with the "Apply to" filter in AA window
Select the timeframe period you want to save as using the AA "Settings"
Press Scan button
by Graham Kavanagh 05 Feb 2004
*/

fh = fopen( "c:\\mydocs\\program files\\amibroker\\data files\\ASCII
BACKUPS\\"+Name()+".txt", "w");
if( fh )
{
   fputs( "Ticker,Date,Time,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume \n", fh );
   y = Year();
   m = Month();
   d = Day();
   r = Hour();
   e = Minute();
   n = Second();

   for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
   {
      fputs( Name() + "," , fh );
      ds = StrFormat("%02.0f-%02.0f-%02.0f,",
                     y[ i ], m[ i ], d[ i ] );
      fputs( ds, fh );

      ts = StrFormat("%02.0f:%02.0f:%02.0f,",
                     r[ i ],e[ i ],n[ i ] );
      fputs( ts, fh );

      qs = StrFormat("%.4f,%.4f,%.4f,%.4f,%.0f\n",
                     O[ i ],H[ i ],L[ i ],C[ i ],V[ i ] );
      fputs( qs, fh );
   }

   fclose( fh );