From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of joelamibroker
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 07:15
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] ApplyStop using Close price, but exit on Open?

Hi,

I am using a Chandelier exit, but I don't think it is being executed
as I had intended.
I want to Buy or Sell the shares the next day on OPEN
IF the share CLOSES at the fixed stop loss or trailing stop.

Will this do it?

SetTradeDelays(1,1,1,1);

Buy=Buysig;
BuyPrice = O;

ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing, stopModePoint,trailstop*ATR(14),0,True);
ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss,stopModePoint, fixedstop*ATR(14),0,False);

Sell = 0;
SellPrice = O;

Joel

24 Hours. Commission-Free.