Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:34 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] intermittent arrows

If I open the Parameters dialog on the Axes and Grid pane and toggle Show Trading Arrows from Yes to No to Yes, sometimes it will draw the arrows when I do Show Current Trade Arrows. I think it then also scrolls to show the trade's arrows. The second time I try it for a different trade, it doesn't scroll and doesn't show any arrows. Shouldn't it scroll, anyway?

version 4.75.0

Thanks,

Mike