Re: [amibroker] Re: Stochastic indicator - AFL formula needed

Andrew

Here is the formula:

PDS=9;//periods for percent K

SLO_PDS=3;//periods for slowing the percent K

PDS_D=3;//periods for percent D

Raw_PctK=(C-LLV(L,PDS))/(HHV(H,PDS)-LLV(L,PDS))*100;

STK_K=EMA(Raw_PctK,SLO_PDS);

STK_D=EMA(STK_K,PDS_D);

Change the periods in the formula per your requirements.

HTH

Rakesh