Re: [amibroker] Re: Scottrade, thanks for the help

I do not think you can run QT from 2 computers with the same data
source possibly due to log in restrictions of the data supplier. I
have found it does not work for me anyway. I only found this as I was
setting QT on my 2nd computer but did not bother to check furhter if
it worked with different data sources as this was only going to be
used after hours to backfill the daya data.

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.