Re: [amibroker] HELP !!! problem with multiple time frames...

Hi Graham,

First of all, thank you for your help, it is very kind of you.
As regards the Multiple Time Frame function  (see code below), I do think there is a bug in Amibroker.

For instance, let's take the security Tektronix (ticker : TEK - market : SP 500) and let's display 2 charts (weekly and daily) :

1) On the weekly chart, the last time the condition were true it occurred on 11/18/2005. The most important thing is that this condition is true during 1 week (i.e. 1 bar).

2) BUT WHEN displaying a daily chart,  the condition is true during 3 weeks !!! (it spans from the previous bar to the bar after...).
In all, we have 9 arrows !!! (I used the "plotshapes").

Your help would be greatly appreciated,
Regards,
Evo1

==== Code ===============================

TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );

BwiH = ( (BBandTop( Avg, 20 ,2 )- BBandBot( Avg, 20 , 2 )) / MA( Avg, 20 ) )*100;
LLVBwiH = Ref(LLV(BwiH, 120),-1) ;

TimeFrameRestore();

NivH = TimeFrameExpand( BwiH , inWeekly ) <= TimeFrameExpand( LLVBwiH , inWeekly ) ;

Graham a écrit :
Evo it is holiday season so most would be taking time off, or taking
it a bit easier.

Have you plotted the conditions that you required for the green dots?
I did and the plot looks right to me. Wherever the va2 is below the
llv it shows a green dot
And you do not need to add the graph0 for the plotshape location, just
add the price to the line.

I ahve attached the screen shot, but you will only see it if you get
emails from yahoo group

Plot( TimeFrameExpand( va2, inWeekly ), "va2", colorBrightGreen ,
styleLine|styleLeftAxisScale );
Plot( TimeFrameExpand( Ref(LLV(Va2,120),-1), inWeekly ), "llv(va2)",
colorRed , styleLine|styleLeftAxisScale );

PlotShapes( TimeFrameExpand( va3, inWeekly ) * shapeSmallCircle ,
colorGreen , 0, L , -10);

--
Cheers
Graham