Re: [amibroker] HELP !!! problem with multiple time frames...

Evo it is holiday season so most would be taking time off, or taking
it a bit easier.

Have you plotted the conditions that you required for the green dots?
I did and the plot looks right to me. Wherever the va2 is below the
llv it shows a green dot
And you do not need to add the graph0 for the plotshape location, just
add the price to the line.

I ahve attached the screen shot, but you will only see it if you get
emails from yahoo group

Plot( TimeFrameExpand( va2, inWeekly ), "va2", colorBrightGreen ,
styleLine|styleLeftAxisScale );
Plot( TimeFrameExpand( Ref(LLV(Va2,120),-1), inWeekly ), "llv(va2)",
colorRed , styleLine|styleLeftAxisScale );

PlotShapes( TimeFrameExpand( va3, inWeekly ) * shapeSmallCircle ,
colorGreen , 0, L , -10);

--
Cheers
Graham
On 1/2/06, Evo1 <Evo1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No one can help me ?
>

> Evo1 a écrit :
>

> Please, help me
>
> Many thanks
>

> Evo1 a écrit :
>
> Hi cstrader,
>
> I would like to display on a daily chart (i.e. green triangles) the weekly bands squeeze (green candle). In the screenshot below, the bands squeeze lasts 1 week (only 1 green candle on the weekly chart) but on the daily chart it spans 3 weeks (9 green triangles) !!!
> I guess I was mistaken in my code... :-[
>
> My code is as follows :
> =================================================================================
> // Bands squeeze : candles are painted in green (no matter the time frame)
> Va1 = ((BBandTop(Avg,20,2)-BBandBot(Avg,20,2))/MA(Avg,20))*100;
> Cldyn = IIf(Va1<=Ref(LLV(Va1,120),-1), ParamColor("Color V",colorBrightGreen), ParamColor("Color N",colorBlack));
>
> // It displays green triangles (i.e. plotshapes) on a daily chart when there are green candles on a weekly chart
> TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );
> Va2 = ((BBandTop(Avg,20,2)-BBandBot(Avg,20,2))/MA(Avg,20))*100;
> Va3 = Va2<=Ref(LLV(Va2,120),-1);
> TimeFrameRestore();
>
> Graph0 = L;
> PlotShapes( TimeFrameExpand( va3, inWeekly ) * shapeSmallCircle , colorGreen , 0, Graph0 , -10);
> Plot( C, "Close", Cldyn , styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
>

> Thanks for your help !!!
> Evo1
>

> cstrader a écrit :
>
> I guess I'm missing the problem.  Isn't "val" meeting the requirement for printing green on 9 consecutive days?

24 Hours. Commission-Free.