[amibroker] Delay in real life vs backtester

Hi all,

I'm quite new to AmiBroker but I'm having a delay problem with the
backtester.

Say I have a very simple system like the following:

Buy = Cross(30, RSI());
Sell = Cross(RSI(), 30);

I'm trying to buy a stock when RSI falls below 30, and sell when RSI
goes above 30.

When I run the backtester with Buy/Sell delay 0, the Backtester buys
stocks at the open, on the day where the CLOSE price would signal the
system.

Obviously, this wouldn't work in real life because when the system
returns signals based on Closing price of the day, I can't buy at the
opening price for that same day.

So I put 1 for Buy/Sell delay...then, a system that was working so
well suddenly doesn't work well at all...the above system is just an
example but I have several optimized systems which I found online,
which worked very well, until I used the delay option to fit with the
real-life situation.

Any workaround or solution for this?

Thank you for your advice,

intermilan04