RE: [amibroker] Workspace (Markets) problem

Gary,

Below is the key code that I use to load ATCs.   I use CategoryAddSymbol()to add symbols to a wide variety of Watchlists for different purposes.   Also, you could use the Broker.Application object to remap things.  I use it below to reset the FullName of my ATCs. (The ATC symbol is short and cryptic with the FullName carrying the descriptive info.)

Regards,

Dan.

// Instantiate Broker.Application
AB =
CreateStaticObject("Broker.Application");

//Watchlist Numbers
WL_NO_WATCHLIST         =
0   ;
WLUSStock               =
20  ;
WLUSTradable            =
1   ;
WLADRTradable           =
2   ;

WLKeyIndexes            =
9   ;

WLUSSectorIndex         =
3   ;
WLUSSectorCapIndex      =
30  ;
WLUSSectorHiLow         =
34  ;
WLUSSectorCapHilow      =
35  ;

WLUSIndustryIndex       =
4   ;
WLUSIndustryCapIndex    =
31  ;
WLUSIndustryHiLow       =
38  ;
WLUSIndustryCapHilow    =
39  ;

WLADRSectorIndex        =
5   ;
WLADRIndustryIndex      =
24  ;
WLADRIndustryByCapIndex =
23  ;
WLAllIndexes            =
49  ;
WLMktAndSectorIndexes   =
46  ;

procedure CompositeLoad(Sym, SymName, CloseVal, OpenVal, HighVal, LowVal, VolVal, OpenIntVal, ATCFlags, TargetWLNbr, AllIndexWLNbr)
   {

//Add To Composite

AddToComposite(CloseVal,   Sym,   "C", ATCFlags);

AddToComposite(OpenVal,    Sym,   "O", ATCFlags);

AddToComposite(HighVal,    Sym,   "H", ATCFlags);

AddToComposite(LowVal,     Sym,   "L", ATCFlags);

AddToComposite(VolVal,     Sym,   "V", ATCFlags);

AddToComposite(OpenIntVal, Sym,   "I", ATCFlags);

//Modify Names
   cs          = AB.Stocks(Sym)   ;
   cs.FullName = SymName         ;

// Add to Watchlists

if (TargetWLNbr == 0)

CategoryAddSymbol(Sym, categoryWatchlist, TargetWLNbr);

if(StrLeft(Sym, 6) == "~Index")

CategoryAddSymbol(Sym, categoryWatchlist, AllIndexWLNbr);

// Add key Market and Sector Indices to a special Watchlist

   // Note that WLMktAndSectorIndexes is a Global variable to the procedure.

if (   StrLeft(Sym, 15) == "~Index_ADR_Sec_"
      OR
StrLeft(Sym, 13) == "~Index_ADRMkt"
      OR
StrLeft(Sym, 16) == "~Index_NasdaqMkt"
      OR
StrLeft(Sym, 14) == "~Index_NYSEMkt"
      OR
StrLeft(Sym, 12) == "~Index_USMkt"
      OR
StrLeft(Sym, 12) == "~Index_USSec"
      )

CategoryAddSymbol(Sym, categoryWatchlist, WLMktAndSectorIndexes);
   }