[amibroker] addcolumn Help

 I made a scan that looks for long-term  downtrending stocks that have now started going up.   The last part of the coding is shown here.

ITEM=Close;

LLVCLOSE=ITEM==LLV(ITEM,9)  OR  ITEM==LLV(ITEM,8)  OR ITEM==LLV(ITEM,7) OR

ITEM==LLV(ITEM,6OR  ITEM==LLV(ITEM,5OR ITEM==LLV(ITEM,4)OR

ITEM==LLV(ITEM,3)  OR ITEM==LLV(ITEM,2);

When I run  the entire code inside of  REF(EntireCode,-5);

 I want to have addcolumns which will show the number of days that

the stock had declined before the decline stopped.

For instance, If I get a hit on  CLOSE==LLV(CLOSE,98), then I want  the number 98 to appear in the

AddColumn(???????,"90to100",1,2);

I may  require more than a hint on how to do this.

All ideas will be appreciated.     Ron D

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS