Re: [amibroker] more on AlertIf . . .

Hi Graham,

Tuesday, November 1, 2005, 10:55:54 AM, you wrote:

G> sorry yuki
G> Here is the one of your condition statements that you had with my
G> addition to make only first signal work each day

G> Cond1 = sum( Cross(C, 9999) AND Name()=="8604-TSE",
G> barssince(datenum() != ref(datenum(),-1)+1 )==1;

G> just change each one to match this, then the alerts should only show
G> the first occurence of each condition for the day

Thanks very much Graham.  It seems I will have plenty of time to set
this up today, but maybe no chance to test it RT.

For the first time since August of 1997, a system failure cause a
late open.  Only in this case, it's much worse.  We never opened; the
entire morning session was wiped out.  Nobody knows what the problem
is, and it seems likely we may lose the entire trading day, or even
more.

Nikkei futures are traded in Osaka, so they were not affected.  And
oddly, the Topix futures that trade in Tokyo also traded.  But all
equity and convertible bond trading has been suspended indefinitely
here.  They should already be showing pre-market bid/ask quotes prior
to the PM session at 12:30.  They are not, so there is a very good
chance the entire day will be washed out.

According to the news, they did some "system maintenance" on the
system last night. Apparently they don't know the old axiom: If it
ain't broke ... ^^_^^

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.