Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.74.4 BETA released

Hi Thomasz!

When I writted time range line I was thinking to a
tools which can measured (with an horizontal arrow)
number of trading days between 2 points. So:

    - price range line -  a tools winch can measured
the difference of price (%) between 2 specific points

   - time extension (46,91, 144, 182 etc trading
 days from a specific point)- a tool (vertical lines
maybe)which mark those extension of time (46,91 etc)

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

24 Hours. Commission-Free.