[amibroker] Re:Dieter AmiBroker 4.74.4 BETA released

I wrote the following code to give % and %Annulized (based on EOD) in
the Commentary window. It could be moved to any AFL for the
Interpretation Window. It might help in the mean time. It also Speaks
"ClipBoardSet" if you have a speach synth..   Jack

/*	COMMENTARY CODE  to display both Percentage & Dollar Changes of
Selected Range
You must change "AmtPerTrade" avg value to be what you might put on
any position.
Also change "Commisions" to generly reflect the Total amt per
position. (BUY & SELL commisions)
		This part could be enhanced for % commisions...
This code is to give general Percentages AND Amounts while eyeballing
trades.
You can also change where this Code assumes 50 share Lots..
*/
AmtPerTrade = 5000;  // Put in the avg amount to trade
Commisions = 26;	// Commisions per position
ShareLots = 10;          // Share Lots
// "Amount Per Trade = $ " + WriteVal(AmtPerTrade, 1.2); // Display
Amount per trade
// "Commisions = $ " + WriteVal(Commisions, 1.2); // Display
Commisions per position

Name() + "  -  " + FullName();
" ";"On " + WriteVal( BeginValue( DateTime() ), formatDateTime ) + "
 Closed  " + WriteVal(BeginValue(C),1.2);
"On " + WriteVal( EndValue( DateTime() ), formatDateTime )+ "   Closed
 " + WriteVal(EndValue(C),1.2);

Bclose = BeginValue(C);  			// Get Begin Close
RawShares = AmtPerTrade / Bclose; 	// How many Raw Shares
LotsOf50 = int(RawShares / ShareLots); 		// Round down to "ShareLots"
field
Bought = ((LotsOf50 * ShareLots) * BeginValue(C)) + Commisions / 2;	//
Apply half Commisions to Total Purchase
Sold = ((LotsOf50 * ShareLots) * EndValue(C)) - Commisions / 2;		//
Same for Total Sold amount

" ";
PctChg = 100 * (Sold - bought) / Bought ;			// Calc % of Trade
"Precentage change is " +  WriteVal(pctChg, 1.2) + "%";	// Write % to
Commentary

Period = EndValue( BarIndex() ) - BeginValue( BarIndex() );			//
Calculate Numer of periods selected

Annulized = (pctChg / Period) * 365;		// Calc "SIMPLE" Annulized %
WriteVal(period, 1.0) + "  Periods " +  " Annualized @ " +
WriteVal(Annulized, 1.0) + "%"; // Write to commentary
" ";
"Shares " + WriteVal(LotsOf50 * 50, 1.0); 	// Write Shares purchased
"Cost - $ " + WriteVal(Bought, 1.2);		// Write Cost $
"Sold - $ " + WriteVal(sold, 1.2) + "     Net  $ " + WriteVal(Sold -
Bought, 1.2) ;	// Write Sold and Net $

// The ClipboardSet is used "Play" audiable summary if running
"Speakonia" or other speech Synth.
ClipboardSet(WriteVal( 100 * (Sold - bought) / Bought, 1.2 ) + "%.
for" + WriteVal(period, 1.0) +
WriteIf(period > 1,"  Days    ", "  Day    ") +
" Annualized  to "  + WriteVal(Annulized, 1.0) +  ".   Net "  +
WriteVal(Sold - Bought, 1.0) );

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Amon Ra <amon_gizeh@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi Thomasz!
>
> When I writted time range line I was thinking to a
> tools which can measured (with an horizontal arrow)
> number of trading days between 2 points. So:
>
>     - price range line -  a tools winch can measured
> the difference of price (%) between 2 specific points
>
>    - time extension (46,91, 144, 182 etc trading
>  days from a specific point)- a tool (vertical lines
> maybe)which mark those extension of time (46,91 etc)
>

> --- dieterdotbraun <dieterdotbraun@xxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi Thomasz,
> >
> > i know here is not the right place to make a
> > suggestion.But in replay
> > of this I must answer.I also would be happy if we
> > can have a Square of
> > nine or a square of 144 Calculation in Ab available.
> > Its a Importend Instrument for Forex and
> > Stocks/Commodity to.I
> > calculate it in a Excel spreadsheed.
> > With the square of nine you can calculate support
> > and resistence level
> > with an ultraprecision over long time , most like
> > writen in stone.The
> > Gann instruments are for an Invetor the best of all
> > available Forecast
> > Instruments.If i study it ,i could not belive how
> > ultraprecision
> > forecasting is possible.I understand later that the
> > Theorie of Gann
> > is context with
> > politics,fibonacci,Universum,Wars,economy and also
> > with our live.
> > If you bring this Instruments to AB ,this will be a
> > big advantage for
> > AB. I think we can not have all possibilities of
> > Gann in AB ,because
> > some needs a spezial calculation of the time axsis.
> > If you are Intressted i can send you material about
> > calculations of
> > square of 9/144.
> > Best regards
> >
> > Dieter
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko"
> > <amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > At least 2 of them are available already:
> > > - fibonnacci time zones / time extension
> > > - gann box (assuming you mean gann square)
> > >
> > > If you mean something else please provide exact
> > descriptions because
> > > people tend to use the same names for very
> > differnent tools,
> > > so if you want to suggest somethign and want to be
> > satisifed with
> > the (eventual)
> > > implementation you need to describe in very detail
> > what you are after.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Tomasz Janeczko
> > > amibroker.com