[amibroker] Beta 4.74.4 Comments/Suggestions

Hi, I love the new GUI! I have just a couple of comments/suggestions:

1. This may have been requested already. It would be great if
toolbars could be dragged next to the drop-down menus. This would
save some screen real estate for me as this row is well over half
empty now.

2. Currently I have Symbols-Charts-Layouts-Layers tabs down the
right hand side of the screen in Auto-hide mode. I resized the
Charts pane width in order to show  more of the description titles.
However when I mouse over these tabs in random order, this new width
doesn't stay with Charts but moves around to the different tabs. Can
each tab be made to remember its specific sizing?

3. Also, I would prefer if Auto-hide remained active even if I
interact with a pane as soon as I move the mouse off of it, unless I
pin it by clicking the pin icon. I think this is a more consistent
behavior, but at least if it could be user selectable, that would be
nice.

Thank you for a great product. Your speed of coding major stable
changes never ceases to amaze me!

Ralph

24 Hours. Commission-Free.