Re: [amibroker] Re: Missing all data on screen

Barry,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried to Add Linker
under the window menu. It does not solve my problem.
My price info and bar info is still missing in all the
panes. Im considering that my template is either
missing or corrupted. Is there such thing as a price
template or a panel with the relevant data. Possibly
you could attach the file and send to me? Otherwise I
might have to take this up with Thomas J.

Thanks,

Eric

http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.