[amibroker] Re: Missing all data on screen

I have had a similar problem. Somehow AB lost the link to my
symbols. In Charts I could see the formulas but AB did not know they
were there. But in my case they failed on every sheet.

First you might try and edit the failing pane. If that does not work
add the price chart to the sheet using insert linked. You have to
have at least one pane on the sheet so you can not delete them all.
Then delete all the other panes on that sheet. Then start adding the
panes (indicators) you had on the sheet and see if problem recurs.
If so edit the indicator and use verify syntax to see if you can
find the problem that way.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eric paradis
<thechemistrybetweenus@xxxx> wrote:

> I seem to have a problem on my panes where the data
> does not show up. I have reinstalled over Amibroker
> without luck. Oddly all the other indicators work in
> the backgroun after sheet 1. Sheet 1 may be missing an
> indicator, but it seems I can not add it once Its
> taken off. I can not add a new pane and have the
> problem go away. Apparently its an indicator that is
> necessary to view the data. Any ideas or suggestions
> how I can fix this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric

> http://mail.yahoo.com