[amibroker] new toolbars -- and a tip

I have to say this is a well thought-out feature.  It is not always
the most intuitive to manipulate at first, but once you figure it out
it is very, very nice.

For those who *really* want to save horizontal space (and ultimately
vertical space as well), I have discovered that the divisions between
toolbars are completely arbitrary now.  (I don't know if that was the
case before, or not, but it is certainly the case now.)  What that
means is that *any* button you want can be dragged to a *single* open
toolbar (I have all of mine on Standard now), no matter which toolbar
it was originally located on.

Doing that will save anyone a fair amount of horizontal space in the
toolbar row, because every closed toolbar results in picking up the
piece of separator space between toolbars, *plus* the even wider
toolbar options drop down button for each (closed) toolbar. Putting
all the buttons (including even the ticker window) on a single
toolbar allows me to have about *seven* more buttons on a single
horizontal row than I would be able to have with multiple toolbars
open.  Big bonus for me, and for anyone who does not need separators.

There seems to be no way to add the old 'separator' vertical lines
now, but I find them largely unnecessary anyway, and they do take up
some small amount of horizontal space, particularly if you use many
of them.

Oddly, there are still the old separators bracketing the 'Undo'
button, and I can find no way to either get rid of those, or add any
others. But that's no big deal; this part of the interface is quite
improved.

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.