[amibroker] sliding hide feature on the new tabs

This is a very nice feature, particularly since it only covers but
does not horizontally compress the chart when displayed (like the old
workspace did). Very nice.

But I notice two distinct behaviors:

1) mouse over symbols tab, for example, causes the slide display to
come into view, as it should

2) move the mouse off the tab and the slide display folds back
automatically, which is the preferred behavior for me -- very nice

But:

3) mouse over symbols tab and then perform any operation in symbols,
for example expanding a watchlist and selecting a symbol (do
anything, I think)

4) the the slide retract feature then seems to no longer work without
an extra mouse click somewhere else in the program

I suppose this will be desirable behavior for some (an indication
that some work is being done might be a signal to leave the slide
display visible).  But I'd prefer that once another signal is
received (work finished, because we are moving the mouse out of area
entirely) that the display retract automatically, as it does if you
just view it but don't do any work there.

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.