[amibroker] eSignal plug-in problems

Hi Tomasz,

This is still the exception rather than the rule, but it is a
worrisome exception:  Data that eSignal is reporting is different
than data Amibroker is displaying.

For example, yesterday, Nomura Holdings opened at 1722.  However it
shows in Amibroker as having opened at 1721.  I asked eSignal about
it, because I have three other data sources that reported an open of
1722.  ESignal says their data shows 1722 also, and indeed it does,
via THEIR software.  However, even a force backfill does not correct
the AB data, which remains at an open of 1721.  Timestamp for the
opening bar is completely correct.

Is there some kind of intermittent problem with the plug-in?  This is
not the first instance of this kind, although as I say, it is the
exception rather than the rule.

Best,

Yuki

24 Hours. Commission-Free.