Re: [amibroker] eSignal plug-in problems

Hello,

I have explained it to you already.

You are comparing different things (different data sets).

Daily charts in eSignal are equivalent to chart in AmiBroker
WHEN AND ONLY WHEN "Base Time Interval" in File->Database Settings
is set to "END OF DAY (daily)".

If your "Base time interval" is set to "1-minute"
then it is equivalent to 1-minute chart in eSignal.

When you switch to Daily chart in AmiBroker but "Base time interval" is set to
1-minute - the chart is created by compressing 1-minute data.
eSignal own app does not have ability to compress data - it always
re-downloads everything from server, meaning that when you switch to daily
it gets data from "daily" server.

Opening price at the start of the session using 1-minute data in eSignal are OFTEN different
than "official" open. The same applies to close.
eSignal has separate servers for intraday and EOD quotes and quotes
stored on both often differ. EOD quotes are "official" (reported by exchange) while intraday
quotes are generated from streaming data.

Go open eSignal and compare 1-minute data opening and closing prices (at session start and end)
to daily data opening and closing prices. They are different.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com