Re: [amibroker] batch testing Please Help!

Have not used it but these lines are what would provide the filtering

/* backtest over symbols and all quotes*/
AA.ClearFilters();
AA.ApplyTo = 0; // use symbols
AA.RangeMode = 0; // all quotes
AA.rangefromdate=3/21/01;
AA.rangetodate=3/10/04;
/* to use filters you should uncomment lines below
 AA.ApplyTo = 2; // use filters
 AA.Filter(0,"watchlist") = 3 /* watch list number */;

note it says "to use filters you should uncomment lines below" and has
a block comment around the last 3 lines

--
Cheers
Graham