Re: [amibroker] Re: Ver 4.70.5 install problems

Thankyou for the Info Tomasz,
    Funny thing is, By not being aware of 4.7+ usage. I have become more
productive. Rather than constantly chasing beta's. In this light, I may
not move up untill the next official release.

Unless ofcourse you release a linux version ;-)

ATB
    Michael.

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

>Hello,
>

>>Perhaps - Like me, Registration only goes to version 4.70. and he is
>>quite happy using the official release that he is entitled to.
>>

>Maybe you are not aware, but if you are entitled to 4.70 you are also entitled
>for 4.7x betas.
>

>>Personaly - I would like to see "Bug Fixes" applied to the "Official"
>>release of amibroker. Not just the Beta releases.   But hey - That's
>>another topic.
>>

>Bug fixes are being included in both beta (all bug fixes) and official version
>(fixes for 'serious bugs') - official versions was updated two times with maintenance versions 4.70.4 and 4.70.5.
>
>As for the problem mentioned originally it was coding mistake in user's old formula.
>
>Best regards,
>Tomasz Janeczko
>amibroker.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.