Re: [amibroker] Re: Ver 4.70.5 install problems

Hello,

> Perhaps - Like me, Registration only goes to version 4.70. and he is
> quite happy using the official release that he is entitled to.

Maybe you are not aware, but if you are entitled to 4.70 you are also entitled
for 4.7x betas.

> Personaly - I would like to see "Bug Fixes" applied to the "Official"
> release of amibroker. Not just the Beta releases.   But hey - That's
> another topic.

Bug fixes are being included in both beta (all bug fixes) and official version
(fixes for 'serious bugs') - official versions was updated two times with maintenance versions 4.70.4 and 4.70.5.

As for the problem mentioned originally it was coding mistake in user's old formula.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com