RE: [amibroker] Re: Newe User - Some General Questions : )

Toey,

Hi.  Again, welcome aboard.

I’m biased, but I agree - AB and QP3 is a great combo.

One thing to keep in mind is that when issues arise, there are solutions and workarounds readily available.   I don’t know if I mentioned it, but in addition to this forum, two excellent sources are:

The online AFL Function Reference:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/

The online AFL library:

Latest posts to library - http://www.amibroker.com/library/

Complete library listing - http://www.amibroker.com/library/list.php

The library is a great resource for problem solving.  Even if you don’t find the specific solution you are looking for, it’s a great place to pick up ideas and techniques.

Best regards,

Dan.