RE: [amibroker] Re: Time left in bar

Hello all,

Does anyone have a counter for “ticks” left in the bar when one is using tick intervals, e.g. an interval of 266 ticks.  In that case we are looking for the number of ticks remaining as opposed to time remaining.  I checked the AFL library and didn’t find anything.

If complete code isn’t available, how do I count ticks from the beginning of the bar?  Interval(1) will give the tick interval selected.

Thanks,

Grover

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS