RE: [amibroker] 47 Missing QuotesPlus Index Symbols and Auditing QP Data

Steve,

Please take a look my response to Tomasz.

Regarding, “…it doesn't hurt anything to have them there…”, I agree with you IF you are aware of the data problems.  However I’m concerned about data problems that you are NOT aware of.  Also, I think we need to push QP to clean up the source data.

In any case, we need a solution for this that is more widely and easily usable for all users.    I’m open to anything that works.

Currently I filter by price and volume for my list of “Tradable Symbols”.   Question: Why filter for “last market date”?

Best regards,

Dan.