Re: [amibroker] 47 Missing QuotesPlus Index Symbols and Auditing QP Data

Dan,

As you know I offered already some changes:

"The other option is of course allowing other IssueStatus values like 'N", "C", "P"
during retrieval process, however this would lead to retrieving also other symbols
(not listed below) that are not actively trading and this may not be what most people want/need.
"

From your response I know that it is not what you are after.

Another solution that may help is to have a special user-definable text file
that will hold tickers to retrieve always regardless of IssueStatus value.
There you would enter all those 47 symbols with not-actively-trading status
once and they would be included in all subsequent retrievals.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com