RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.72.1 BETA released

Tomasz,  Thanks for the fix.  I appreciate it and all the continual improvements, just wish I had the time to explore them all.

Larry

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: 09/10/2005 6:02 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amibroker-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amibroker-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.72.1 BETA released

Hello,

A new beta version (4.72.1) of AmiBroker has just been released.

It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
http://www.amibroker.com/members/bin/ab4721beta.exe

(File size: 761 016 bytes, 760 KB)

If you forgot your user name / password to the members area
you can use automatic reminder service at:
http://www.amibroker.com/login.html

The instructions are available below and in the "ReadMe" file
( Help->Read Me menu from AmiBroker )

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com