[amibroker] Re: Layers and charts

Hi Graham, thanks for your reply. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I
wasnt exactly sure what you meant (Use Insert Linked from the AFL
file list (workspace)) until I looked through help.On one page of
AmiBroker I have the price chart I am using to put my trend lines on
I am using Layers named Trendlines I have then  gone to edit formula
and then saved that price chart formula to my Custom folder in
Formulas. Then I have opend up Charts in my Workspace and Inserted
Linked my price chart from the custom folder into my new page but
the trend lines dosnt show on the new chart from my layers. I even
tried putting the price chart into my original page but the trend
lines wouldnt show there either. What Am I doing wrong. In the older
version I just went to edit formula and inserted chart and trend
lines into new page. I presume it is this simple in this version but
I am not up to speed.
( I have been using AmiBroker for a few years now but hanvnt got
into the nitty gritty but I am starting to eplore it more fully now.
I have really only used it for basic charting and havnt been using
it to is capacity. But that needs to change)
Chris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:

> On 9/12/05, Chris <chris.shareinfo@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi . I have just downloaded version 4.70. and I am having
problems
> > with my layers and coping a chart from one page in amibroker to
> > another page and bring my trendlines up on the new chart from my
> > saved
> > layer .eg = I have a layer (named trendlines)which I have with
trend
> > lines in it. These trend lines were put onto a chart. I would
like to
> > copy this chart to another page and take my trend lines with it
but
> > when I copy the chart to another page I cant get my trend lines
> > show on the chart. What am I doing wrong.
> > Chris

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM