Re: [amibroker] Re: Can an Amibroker FX interface be developed ?

Andrew, Steve (and all),

I'm also looking forward at trading with Oanda for several reasons, among those:
-they're one of the most respected FX shop on the market
-they allow trading not in lots but in single units (making possible a
number of capital intensive strategies otherwise unattainable for the
rest of us)
-they have extremely small spreads (best on the market, eg EURUSD is
0.9 pips these days!)

Is anybody else backtesting FX with AB? How do you deal with FX
peculiarities (eg. no commissions but bid/ask spread instead)? what
about my previous comment on Point size?

n.

--
Janeczko for President!

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>