[amibroker] Re: Can an Amibroker FX interface be developed ?

As Andrew has pointed out Oanda do have an API ( Java/C++). While it does cost $600/mth, that is reduced by $50/mill volume. And that counts both sides of the cross towards the order. So 12mill/mth ( approx approx 30 x 100k lots ) will give you the API for free plus the live data. And as has been pointed out by several Oandians, if your not doing that sort of volume/mth then why automate?
AB + Oanda data & API = FX nirvana  ...lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Z
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Can an Amibroker FX interface be developed ?

G'day all,

I'd love to see this also.

I was recently looking over the oanda website (www.oanda.com) and saw
that they do, indeed, have an API available for any developers looking
to interface to their platform. The catch? US$600 p/mth to licence. I
don't know whether they have a one-time licence fee for software
developers looking to incorporate this API into a commercial product.
But, if this does eventuate with AB, I would assume there'd be a cost
for the FX interface. Under these circumstances I'd be happy to pay an
extra fee if I wanted to use that interface.

Like I said, I'd love to see it.

My 2c worth,
Andrew.

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS