Re: [amibroker] GetNextOpenPos()

Thanks Thomasz,

if I may give some suggestions for further extension to the custom
backtester interface (which btw is already very powerful, just not
enough for what I'm trying to backtest), I understand some of these
may be challenging but...

-better support for multiple positions on same symbol, not only
GetFirstOpenPos() and GetNextOpenPos()  for different sort orders or
only for a given symbol, but also: ExitTrade should be working trade
by trade on same symbol

-AddToComposite should work in low-level backtesting, *may be some
mistake on my part* but in spite of using atcFlagEnableInBacktest I'm
not able to actually get values in the composite if I use something
like

SetCustomBacktestProc("");

if( Status("action") == actionPortfolio )
{

   bo = GetBacktesterObject();

   Buy= anything;

   bo.PreProcess();

   for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
   {

      bo.UpdateStats( i, 0 );
      bo.HandleStops( i );

      p[i] = 5; // composite formula here (eg based on open trades for the bar)

      // missing actual buy code here, with bo.EnterTrade

      bo.UpdateStats( i, 2 );
   }

   bo.PostProcess();
}

AddToComposite(P, "~p", "X", 1+2+4+8);

Anybody else feels like those would be valuable improvements?

Thanks so far,
n.

--
Janeczko for President!

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>