Re: [amibroker] To Tomasz - Request for feature

Oh that was damn easy.. Didnt thought something could be hidden there.
AB is a great software.
What  I love most is light weight and ease of getting data from a million locations.
Thouh I am still very new to this.. i find it more sexy that others.

Would keep sending suggestions when I face limitations.
One was send in other mail on how to get alerts on "trendline breaks".

thanks Dan.

cheers
rajeev