From:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 21:32
To: AB-Main
Subject: [amibroker] Plotshapes

I tried plotting some arrows with PlotShapes...

Not sure what happened, but it worked once ... and have no idea why it stopped.

As a test I used the line below, putting arrows on default layer.

PlotShapes(IIf(1==1,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorBrightGreen,0);

Seems this should put an arrow at every bar... but nothing.

Is there anything else that would prevent arrows from showing?

Thanks

Ara

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS