RE: [amibroker] Digest Number 4317

This message has been processed by Brightmail(r) AntiVirus using
Symantec's AntiVirus Technology.

Unknown00000000.data was not scanned for viruses because too many nested levels of files were found.

For more information on antivirus tips and technology, visit
http://www.brightmail.com/antivirus .

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Russ,

My Tharpe is already processed yesterday.  I ordered the Zacks PDF format book this morning.

Thanks and regards,

Dan.