[amibroker] Linear Regression lines compressing the charts?

I was curious why when I place a set of linear regression lines on the candle-stick charts it compresses the candles and the whole chart making it look different when there were no lines there

Took the same line configurations from Telechart2005 where it did not do this to the chart

Was curious as to why this may happen and if there is s fix for it?

Thank you

Mark

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS