Re: [amibroker] Re: QP3 Historical Fundamental Data Fields??

Yes, it's in the SPP warehouse.  You can export to excel depending on which data you want.  For example, if I want historical EPS data, under view in SPP I'll select "Fund Earnings --> Qtrly EPS"  then save the list as.  I believe there are other ways to do this too, as was posted by others, but I haven't experimented with it in a while.  For my purposes this is easiest.

You might find this indicator I built useful too.  It has all of the basic info for stocks, i.e. short interest, div yield, market cap, PE, etc.  I have different colors pop up depending on different levels of short interest.  Short interest under 10% will be yellow, 10-20% will be blue, and short interest over 20% will be red.  check it out

x= GetExtraData("SharesShort");

y = GetExtraData("SharesFloat")*1000000;

z= (x/y)*100;

d=GetExtraData("Shares");

x1 = GetExtraData("InstHolds"); /*gives Quotes Plus relative strength (ARRAY) */

x11 = GetExtraData("bookvaluepershare");

x12 = C/x11;

x13 = GetExtraData("QRS");

x14 = GetExtraData("beta");

x15 = GetExtraData("TTMeps");

x16 = GetExtraData("epsrank");

a = GetExtraData("AnnDividend"); /*gives Quotes Plus relative strength (ARRAY) */

aaa = GetExtraData("qRS");

x2= (a/C)*100;

a1 = (d*C)/1000;

eps1 = GetExtraData("PEG");

eps2 = GetExtraData("LTDebtToEq");

eps2a = Ref(eps2,-180);

barcolor=IIf(z>20,colorRed,IIf(z>10 AND z<=19.99,colorBlue,colorYellow));

Color=LastValue(barcolor);

Title=EncodeColor(color)+"Close today";

pp = MA(V,50);

pe = GetExtraData("ttmeps");

pe1 = C/pe;

Title = FullName() + " - " + EncodeColor(colorGreen)+ " Industry: " + EncodeColor( colorWhite) +IndustryID(1) +

EncodeColor(colorGreen) + " Group: "+ EncodeColor(colorWhite)+SectorID(1)+ EncodeColor(color)+ "\n\nShort Interest: " +

NumToStr(z,1.2) + "%" + " Institutional Ownership: " +

NumToStr(x1,1.2) + "%" + " Dividend Yield: " + NumToStr(x2,1.2) + "%"+ " Market Cap: " + NumToStr(a1,1.) +

" million"+ "\nAvg Vol 25: " + NumToStr(pp,1.) + " PEG: "+ eps1 + " LTDebtToEq "+ eps2a

+ " RS Rank: " + aaa + " Price/Book: " +

NumToStr(x12,1.2) +

"\nTrailing PE: " + NumToStr(pe1,1.2) + " Beta: " + NumToStr(x14 ,1.2) + " RS: " + x13

+ " TTM-EPS: " + x15 + " EPS Rank: " + x16;

razorruss17 <rsebring@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jason,

Many thanks for your reply...

Do you perform the steps you mentioned the Stock Picker Pro
application? I didn't see the ' File --> save list as ' option in QP,
but it is in SPP. Whereever your pulling this data from, is it giving
you historical data as well?

RJS (Russ)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jason Hart <jayhart_1972@xxxx> wrote:
> RJS,

> In QP, go to File --> save list as , then save the file.  After you
saved the text file open it up in excel and the securities and data
from the list will be there.

> Jason
>
> razorruss17 <rsebring@xxxx> wrote:
> For those of you familiar with Quotes-Plus.... I need your help!
>
> Do any of you know how to extract (to Excel or Amibroker) historical
> fundamental data fields going back as far as the Quotes Plus Database
> holds?? We can do this easily for the "QRS" and "EPSRANK" fields, but
> how the heck can export the many other useful fundamental fields?
> Someone please help!!
>

> -RJS

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

> Investment management software Investment property software
Investment software Investment tracking software Return on investment
software Stock investment software

Service.