From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:39 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Tomasz, GetExtraData() Array Question

Just a quick comment on comparing test / investmet results to S&P500.

Since S&P is capitalization weighted, it will differ from any portfolio
results as those would not be capitalization weighted.

If one took the average return of all S&P components equally weighted, the
results would be considerably higher because of the large cap lower
performance.