[amibroker] Re: QP3 Historical Fundamental Data Fields??

Jason,

Many thanks for your reply...

Do you perform the steps you mentioned the Stock Picker Pro
application? I didn't see the ' File --> save list as ' option in QP,
but it is in SPP. Whereever your pulling this data from, is it giving
you historical data as well?

RJS (Russ)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jason Hart <jayhart_1972@xxxx> wrote:
> RJS,
>
> In QP, go to File --> save list as , then save the file.  After you
saved the text file open it up in excel and the securities and data
from the list will be there.

> Jason
>
> razorruss17 <rsebring@xxxx> wrote:
> For those of you familiar with Quotes-Plus.... I need your help!
>
> Do any of you know how to extract (to Excel or Amibroker) historical
> fundamental data fields going back as far as the Quotes Plus Database
> holds?? We can do this easily for the "QRS" and "EPSRANK" fields, but
> how the heck can export the many other useful fundamental fields?
> Someone please help!!
>

> -RJS

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

> Investment management software Investment property software
Investment software Investment tracking software Return on investment
software Stock investment software

Service.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.