Re: [amibroker] OT: Copying afl to InfoSelect

TJ: it's just the opposite for me. If I uncheck HTML copying, I can
paste AFL into T-Bird or OE just fine as single-spaced lines (but no
colors). If I check HTML copying, I can't paste any AFL into either
email program. What you describe in your most recent message is the
exact opposite. Are you referring to Outlook only (not Express)? OE is
used by multitudes of people, and T-Bird is growing. I wish I could
paste AFL into either program and have it appear colored and
single-spaced.