[amibroker] How to get backtest results with buy and sell delay to show in results?

I've set up an afl that trades using end of day data with both a buy
and sell delay of several days to trade on the open several days
after
the buy or sell is triggered.

Problem is the stock doesn't show up in the results window until it
should have already been traded a few mornings before.

I realize I can just set the buy and sell delay back to zero and keep
track of the trade days manually, but I'm hoping the software has a
way
to do this automatically or at least a work around or a line of code.

Sorry if this has an obvious answer but I don't see it.  Yes I've
gone
thru the manual several times, done searches on the web sites, etc.

Any help is appreciated.