Re: [amibroker] Add to Composite Question

Graham,

Thanks for clarifying the logic. I thought it should of work but I see now thanks to your example why it was off. I am slowly( and I mean slowly) learning to work my way around but I get hung up on some simple issues now and then.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT