Re: [amibroker] FIELDS for fundamental data

ASX Only!
I am currenly working on importing Historical/Current Market & Dividend
data for the ASX.

 Once documentation & Indicators are done, The whole thing is to be
release in the next ASX Setup.

If anyone is interested, I can zip up the Market Data part & email it.
Just ask.

MSG