Re: [amibroker] FIELDS for fundamental data

Tomasz,

Please excuse my ignorance in advance but can these fields store arrays?  For example can I store a series of values tied to a specific symbol like a quantitative score that I import into AB?  I produce a fundamental and quantitative score for the stocks of the major indices and it would be great if I could plot them along with the symbol. For example I would like to plot my values just like you can plot the QRS or EPS Rank values from Quotes Plus per symbol that can be done now.

Thanks,

Duke Jones, CMT