Re: [amibroker] OT: Copying afl to InfoSelect

Exact same symtoms here using Thunderbird.

I "think" it works on the first attempt after AB (or maybe T-Bird) is opened, then no more.

Terry

Al Venosa` wrote:
Thanks, TJ. I guess both Thunderbird and Outlook Express are 2
programs that get confused with HTML copied text. What's weird is that
sometimes it works and sometimes (most of the time) it doesn't. Also,
all my regular email that I receive from others comes in nicely in
HTML colored format. It's only AFL-copied text that does not want to
be accepted. Also, when it does accept it, it is always double-spaced,
which is another nuisance. Unchecking the Copy as HTML text in
Preferences/Editor works fine. Thanks for that bit of information. At
least now I can bypass Textpad.

Regards,

Al Venosa