[amibroker] OT: Copying afl to InfoSelect

Hello,

When i copy afl (use Select All in the AB Editor) from the AB editor to InfoSelect the code gets truncated at some Random point. i always must copy my afl to notepad first to remove embedded charracters that corrupt the copying process.

I would like to know if other InfoSelect users have this problem, if not how do they copy affl to IS?

Would anybody know what causes this problem?

Many thanks,
herman