[amibroker] Re: has anyone used DATABULL data ... what do they mean using Amibroker open wor

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: has anyone used DATABULL data ... what do they mean using Amibroker open wor
  • From: "areehoi" <hoierman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 22:04:44 -0000

Mike,
I'm puzzled why you would pay $125 for Databull when AmiQuite does the
job at no cost. I use AmiQuote for Yahoo data. I also download
additional data from MSOdat in ascii format and import it into
Amibroker through the "Import Wizard". Both do the job.

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mikelaurataylor"