[amibroker] AB Pro - eSignal "forceback fill" not backfilling all symbols.

I'm using AB Pro, eSignal for data (limited to 200 symbols) and I
don't have more than 150 in the eSigData (ab database).

I trade stock pick lists, so basically I'm recyclcling my stock list
quite frequently.  And actually, I do "wipe-out" of the db of symbols
occasionally.  Now when I do repopulate esigdata db with symbols, some
aren't being backfilled when I check "forceback fill".

What I would like to do, is get the usual esignal backfill (i believe
its 60days) when i repopulate my db.  What I've been doing is running
a Scan with "forcebackfill" checked.  However when I cycle through the
symbols, some of them only have 10-14 bars, while some have none at
all.   The majority have the usual 60-days full.

What I then have to do, is scroll through each one, click on the
"ready" at the bottom right hand of the screen and click "force
backfill" then all the bars fill up.

Anyone have any suggesetions? comments for me?

Thanks,
chris