[amibroker] Tradestation question

I've been using AmiBroker for about 2 months and I love it.

Prior to using AmiBroker I started the process of opening a
tradestation account and was recently approved.  They are running
a "try the platform for 30 days free" promotion so out of curiosity
I started this 2 days ago to try to compare the products myself.

What I've been doing w/ AmiBroker (among other things) is
downloading EOD data and running scans on it to look for certain
stocks I want to follow intraday.  I then use Esignal to get
intraday data to look at the stocks with inside AmiBroker.

In playing w/ Tradestation so far I really like their interface for
intraday scanning and charting.   I may not have fully customized
AmiBroker but I really like the intraday interface for looking at
stocks in Tradestation better and feel like the intraday scanning is
more integrated.    On the other hand, without some workarounds I
can NOT scan more than 1000 stocks for EOD data through tradestation
like I can w/ AmiBroker.

So, my thoughts tonight are that I'm best off scanning all stocks
during the evening (and backtesting strategies) w/ AmiBroker but
then moving the list into Tradestation to watch and trade during the
day (I can either use the Tradestation account or I think use
Tradebullet to trade with IB where I currently have my account).
The downside is I need to keep current on two platforms/languages,
which I'd prefer not to do.

Anyway, my questions are:

For those of you who have used or considered Tradestation.... are
some of you using it along w/ AmiBroker?     For some of you that
may have used it in the past, what were the main reasons you moved
away from it?  Are there any serious limitations in terms of it's
language?

For those of you loyal to AmiBroker (I'd consider myself included) I
want to reiterate that I love the program and have no plans to stop
using it - I'm just trying to figure out whether to supplement it w/
Tradestation or whether that is too much extra effort.   (By the
way, if I eliminate the intraday Esignal data cost I don't consider
the extra $60 or so a month a factor).

Thanks for any insight.

Mike