Re: [amibroker] Re: How to merge DATA folders

try running an exploration for all stocks/all quotaions, with OHLCV in columns
then export to csv file in AA window
you can then import them using import wizard, make sure you use
separators as commas and spaces (or tabs just check which works)

--
Cheers
Graham